FACILITY MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
The facilities management industry and security services are essential to the effective running of all public and private organisations, delivering a broad spectrum of activities that affect the operational and strategic management of Australia’s built environments. In the same way, two-way radio communication systems are also essential for facilities management…
The facilities management industry and security services are essential to the effective running of all public and private organisations, delivering a broad spectrum of activities that affect the operational and strategic management of Australia’s built environments.
In the same way, two-way radio communication systems are also essential for facilities management professionals and organisations who are responsible for the effective operational management of the buildings and precincts that form the majority of Australia’s built environment, ensuring the health, wellbeing and productivity of Australia’s workforce and the wider community.
Improving productivity, responding quickly to incidents, and enhancing safety are leading reasons why facility management and security organisations purchase feature rich two-way radios. They are convenient, economical, and easy to use which is the key to improving coordination and response time.
Coupled with the latest technical applications and dispatch technology, facility management and security organisations can service more locations while responding to incidents/events with the right resources.
The Orion Partners deliver local government communications solutions which allow clients to automate processes to reduce time-consuming manual work and minimise operational risk. Effective and reliable communications also help employers meet National and State work health safety regulatory framework.
The Orion Network’s digital two-way radio platform supports clients in accelerating productivity, profitability, operations and WHS, and includes:
- Integrated data capabilities to do more with less using business applications such as GPS location, text messaging, telemetry, job ticketing and safety/emergency response.
- Voice logging to record and replay radio conversations, critical information to better understand dialogue preceding an incident, and for investigative and training purposes.
- ‘Man down’ feature ensures worker safety in the event they have suffered a fall or accident by dispatching an alarm to the appropriate operator group when the device detects lack of movement, horizontal tilt or both.
- Battery fleet management to regularly monitor the health and status of your device fleet. By collecting data from each battery, you can now see recommendations of which batteries need replacing so that you can better optimise the life of your battery.
- Over-the-air programming allows you to update devices remotely, either via Wi-Fi or over the field communications network. Updates can be centrally managed and scheduled to minimise disruption to your business-critical communications and increase efficiencies to your in-field workers.
Powered by Motorola’s MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Max digital technology, our specifically designed facilities and security sector solutions integrate portable and mobile radios, repeaters, data applications, accessories and services.
The RADAR Dashboard
Orion Radar is an open source analytics and visualisation platform, you can search, view, and interact with your data stored in Elasticsearch indices. This application layer provides operations and management the ability to easily perform advanced data analysis and visualise your data in a variety of charts, tables, and maps.
Fully customisable, the Orion RADAR application platform is the most powerful tool your team can have on-hand, ensuring accountability, safety and reporting are at the forefront of your management objectives. Please contact us today for further information and a full demonstration.
Real-time Data Secures Your Fleet
Individual data calls
Group voice calls
Individual voice calls
Emergency voice calls
30 Day Network Activity